Assistant Manager – Partnership
What are we looking for?
An assistant manager who can be the face of our company for the data partners, providing attentive service at every turn. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in all areas of business, with specialized skill in coordinating, scheduling, delegating, and motivating. He or she will be an inspiring team member ready to ensure productivity and quality performance to achieve our long-term company vision.
- Responsible for end to end process of data partnership with various enterprises.
- Coordinate with product team to identify data type requirement.
- Identify partners in selected countries who have ownership of those consumer data types.
- Prepare pitch deck for data partnership.
- Identify the relevant department and decision maker for such partnerships in the selected enterprises.
- Pitch, build relationship and close data partnerships with these enterprises.
- Work with legal teams to finalize NDA, data privacy agreements and commercial agreements.
- Coordinate with IDcentral and enterprise IT and tech team for integration.
- Monitor coverage, quality and other operational aspects post the systems going live.
- Constantly working towards reducing cost, increasing data coverage and data quality.
- Lead a team of account managers and data partnership managers in various countries.
- Experience in enterprise level sales or partnership (not account management) in tech product/platforms (mandatory).
- Experience in working for or with application developers/publishers
- Experience in data partnership/sourcing/publisher (preferred).
- International experience.
- Mandatory: Full time MBA