What are we looking for?
IDcentral is looking for a tech enthusiast responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary work will be focused on developing of all server-side logic, maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- You should have strategic understanding of the overall micro services architecture from a digitalization perspective.
- You need to participate in code reviews, do static code analysis and dynamic code analysis.
- You should have the ability to work across new age scripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack.
- You will need to take complete ownership of multiple application back-end interfaces (APIs).
- You should have experience as node.js developer writing production backend services.
- You should have good knowledge on building REST APIs and handling Rest API Frameworks; experience with asynchronous programming would be a plus.
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- You should have understanding of SQL database architecture – data modelling and scalable schema design.
- We will prefer candidates with exposure to cloud application deployment, microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc.
- You should have working knowledge of message queues, NoSQL databases & caching systems.