JAVA Backend Developer
What are we looking for?
IDcentral is looking for a well-qualified Java developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Java developer who can design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are compliant to specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components on schedule.
- Collaborate with team and implement new technologies.
- BE/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven good programming experience in core Java development with java 1.8 and above.
- Good experience on (Collection, Exception handling, multithreading, Memory Management, Transaction).
- Good working Knowledge on RESTful web service development and consumption
- Good Experience in the Spring Framework (Spring core, Rest, Boot).
- Good working experience on MongoDB and relational DB and writing queries.
- Good Knowledge on RESTful web service development and consumption.
- Good Experience on Linux/Shell scripting.
- Experience with test-driven development using Junit
- Experience on Aws or any cloud framework will add added advantage.
- Good working knowledge on container technologies like (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Good working knowledge on Devops technologies (CI/CD, Jenkin) is a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies of development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.