What are we looking for?
IDcentral is looking for a well-qualified Java developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. .
- Java developer who can design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are compliant to specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components on schedule.
- Collaborate with team and implement new technologies.
- BE/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Good Knowledge on RESTful webservices development and consumption.
- Proven working experience in Java development with java 1.8 and above.
- Good in core java programming.
- Good Knowledge on Relational Databases and MongoDB or any other document DB
- Experience in the Spring Framework (Spring Rest, Boot)
- Experience with test-driven development using Junit
- Experience in Agile methodologies of development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.