Machine Learning Expert
What are we looking for?
We at IDcentral are looking for talented Machine Learning Scientist with a background in Machine Learning development who desires to work on building solutions to complex challenges and can create, innovate, and define the next generation of autonomous analytics solutions. This role requires an expert level of data science knowledge as well as experience with data science techniques, systems, and processes.
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms
- Perform explanatory data analyses
- Generate and test working hypotheses
- Prepare and analyse historical data and identify patterns
- Provide technical support for program management and business development activities including proposal writing and customer development
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
- 2-3 years proven experience in building Machine Learning/ Deep Learning based solutions/ products.
- Strong hands-on skill in Python using libraries like NLTK, SkLearn or Hands on in R and Java.
- Proven background in at least one of the following – Reliability models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Modelling, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Network, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present technical concepts to a wide range of audiences, both internal and external.
- Ability to work effectively across teams.